SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 29 March 2009

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is set by Louise and she has asked that we do a shaped card, it can be any shape except the usual square or rectangle.
So having been doing some gardening this morning I decided to do my card along that theme.
Here it is

And here is George hiding away in the potting shed
The whole card is coloured with Pro markers, not a piece of paper in sight! This must be the only card I have done in years that doesn't have any paper on.
The images are available at Charmed cards and crafts

5 comments:

  1. Ummm! Wow! love the effect you've done with the markers! Fantastic card!!.Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was sure that was papers you had used! The colouring is amazing! Great card - especially as George is there too!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! How Fabulous is THIS!! AWESOME!!! katxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Anjie! How fantastic is that! I love love LOVE it to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, that is fantastic!!What a wonderful idea to have George in the shed too! Lovely work!! xx

    ReplyDelete