SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 28 May 2009

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is to use buttons or beads on your project. I've used an image from the Holly and Madison world tour collection available at Charmed cards and crafts
I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and added a bit of glitter to the hat and the edges of the sarong. The Paper is DCWV and the buttons and flowers are from my stash. The flourish is cut on my Robo.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely summery card, such pretty colours. Thank you for playing along at Dottie's World!

    Love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love your choice of colours and the flowers look great with the button centres.
    Thanks for joining us at DW.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow anjie it looks stunning love the colour combo you have used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anjie! I love the juicy colour combo and your buttons are just fab!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anjie that's so summery and fresh, I love it!

    ReplyDelete