SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

Matching cards

Good afternoon Blogland. I did do some matching cards for the baby frames I did the other day and I'm quite pleased with how they turned out!

I think they are really cute. Just hope the customers in the shop do!
Also here are the lastest cards I have done for MCS which were on QVC yesterday. They are using the Alphabet & Scrolls stamp set which can be found here: QVC
Unless otherwise stated, all the papers are also from MCS.
The text backgrounds on the cards are done stamping the text stamp over and over.
 I really like this one as I love using Tim Hotlz distress inks.
 I love this embossing folder, I think it's great for mens cards, especially on silver mirror card.

 This one is a DVD or paperback book box. The papers were a magazine freebie.

 Distressing but in a delicate girly way.

That's it for today, but come back soon for more cards I have been working on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment