SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 11 April 2013

Another Flower Pot Pretty

Good morning all. It's dark and dingy here today, so much for Spring finally arriving!
Here is a card I made yesterday.
It's using another Flower Pot Pretty which are only available here from the Lacy Sunshine shop. I'm really pleased with this card as I hate green and find doing male cards so difficult, but this one just seemed to put itself together. The skin is coloured with Graph It markers (I'm so loving these, got to get myself some more) and the rest with Copics. The greens I used are G99, G94 & G85.
The papers are from the My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow collection. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash and the tickets are from Stampin Up.

4 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous card, Anjie. Love the greens! and the image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anjie, I absolutley love love love this card!! Keep going back to it to have another look!! Gonna colour Arti up myself tomorrow!

    Jill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and colouring Anjie. I used the Warm Greys (full set) the other day alongside my Promarker Warm Greys and they work brilliantly together. Shall have to get the Flesh Graph Its.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anjie :) I really do adore how you've created this card with this fab fella! Your colouring, colours and fab detail work so well together! Love it!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete