SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 19 April 2013

Polka Doodles challenge week 16

This weeks challenge is to make a project for a new home.
I chose to make a canvas. I have used images from the Studio 12 CD-rom...Picknix Collection 1. I printed the background paper onto some printable canvas and glued it onto a cheap canvas I bought from one of those cheap shops. I then printed all the other elements onto printable canvas and glued them in place. I cut out the bunting and glued it on using silicone gel to give it a 3D effect.
 
While I'm here have you seen all the new products over at Polka Doodles. There are some amazing new products in stock like this Fredericka - Colour Me - A5 paper pad which is great for those that don't do CD crafting or those that don't like stamping but still like to colour in. They are also available pre-coloured for you too. And there are new paper pads to match the images.
 


6 comments:

  1. fabulous canvas - love that idea!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats so much fun....love the bunting and your colours....great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anjie, love love your designs. I have joined as a new member and thank you so much for your sweet comment...I admired this card on the PD challenge blog and am looking forward to my winning CD. luv aNNie

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have beеn eхplorіng for а little fοr аny high
    quаlіty articles or blog ροsts іn this kinԁ of spaсe
    . Εxplоring in Yаhoo I eνentually stumbleԁ upon thіs
    web site. Studying this informаtion Ѕo i'm happy to convey that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I most surely will make certain to don?t omit this site and provides it a look regularly.

    Here is my webpage - Monicakozbial.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anjie, as always a fabulous creative project.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete