SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Pan Pastel week 41 UK challenge

I have recently started using Pan Pastels and have fallen in love with the metallics so thought I'd enter their challenge. This challenge is "Falling Leaves" and here is what I have created.

For the background I mixed some Pan Pastel  with some Gesso and put in on through a leaf mask. I then used a gold, copper and bronze Pan for the background and then went over the leaves again with the green to make them stand out a bit more. I then printed some leaves from the Bonbon Belles Double CD and some trees and acorns from the Cherryblossom Lane CD. I added some copper Pan to the leaves and trees to give them a look of Autumn. I'm really please with how this turned out.

4 comments:

  1. Just stunning ,I love autumnal colours
    Hugs Susan xx



    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, perfect for this weeks challenge, thank you for joining us.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Angie, I love the beautiful colours and design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Autumnal project Angie, love the metallic pans on it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Pan Pastel Uk and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete