SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Digi Choosday challenge week 10

This week over at Digi Choosday at Polka Doodles the challenge for the DT is "Christmas Birthdays"
As it was my wonderful Husbands birthday on the 21st I made this card for him.
The image is Jock by Emma Canning and is coloured with Graph 'It Markers. The papers are from the Boys Hoot Download Bundle. I've used a distress ink around the edges of everything and added faux stitching. I've also pierced the card around the image to give a more realistic stitch effect. The banners are a from the Tattered Lace Decorative Bunting die and the sentiments from the Stampin Up Hello, Lovely and Bring on The Cake stamp sets.

The challenge for you should you wish to join is "Anything Goes"

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card hun - I love seeing a boy card and this is just perfect - the colours, papers, and colouring are gorgeous, Em xxx

    ReplyDelete