SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 31 January 2014

Graph'It Markers challenge week 32

Hello all, I have some fabulous (well I think it is) news to share with you today. I have been asked to join the amazingly talented Graph'It Markers design team!! Well you all know how much I love my GI's so of course I jumped at the chance, well, wouldn't you! lol So here is my first card as part of the DT. The theme for the DT is to have a colour hair that is not red, brown or black.

Well of course I chose my favourite colour, (my own hair was this colour last year) and I'm quite please with the result. The image is from the lush Dollie Daydream Girl Talk BCD Collection, as are the papers and the build a fleur. The border and heart stamps, lace, button and ribbon are from my stash.
The colours of the Graph'It Markers I have used are:
Skin: 4115, 4155, 4170 & 4175
Hair: 7140, 7145, 7150, 7155 & 7160
Dress & Shoes: 5110, 5115 & 5120

I do hope this is up to the high standard of the team.
Thanks for visiting today, I would love it if you left me some feedback.

1 comment: