SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

Moments to be remembered.

Hello everyone, are you all aware that the Studio 12 side of Polka Doodles has moved back to it's original home? We gatecrashed on the main blog for a while but have decided it was time for us to go back home, so now you can find us back here.
I think most of you are aware we had an awful lot of building work done last year so thought I would create a little mini book to show the major changes we had done (I will scrap the whole build when I get some time). And today I want to share the cover of the book with you.

For the main focal part I have used the The purpose of Art A6 - Susan K Weckesser at Studio 12
The purpose of Art A6 - Susan K Weckesser at Studio 12

The papers I have used are from the Studio 12 CD-rom Picknix Collection 1, which I have used a distress ink on and added some black lines around the edges to give more interest. I have then stamped some flowers from the Vintage Scruffy Flowers A5 stamp set and again distressed them and added a bit of colour also using distress ink.

1 comment: