SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

Polka Doodles mid challenge reminder

It's time for the mid challenge reminder over at Polka Doodles. The challenge was started last week and is "Mum's The Word" here is my entry
I have used a real mash up of products on this card. I started with 3 pieces of chip board and covered them in paper from the Wonderland CD-Rom. I distressed the papers with a distress ink and added faux stitching using the Graph'It Shake WHITE pen, which is a great pen. As you can see the colour is really strong and goes on in one go! I then created some panels using the same CD and technique. The letters are from the Magical Winter 2 CD-rom which proves the CD isn't just for Christmas. I have added the letters onto die cuts. I then printed out embellishments from the Sundae of Seasons CD-Rom and again used distress ink on them. And finally I printed out the heart shaped doilies from the All Around & Everywhere CD rom and distressed them too. I slightly altered the colours of the letters and doilies in a graphic program (MCS) to go with the project. I hope this gives you some inspiration to have a look through your older CD's and dust them off.

I am entering this into the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project this week Anjie. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling MUM card!!! Thank you for joining the Dreamweaver Stencils March Madness-anything goes challenge! Just traveled home from the UK via the Leeds airport, loved the scenery on the way there. Gorgeous place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for mothers day Anjie
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you played along with us at Dreamweaver, Anjie! I love your Mum card and all the fun elements! You're right, that white pen really does show up, I think I need one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Anjie, as always perfectly put together and thought out

    ReplyDelete