SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Saturday 31 May 2014

Different Shapes

Good morning bloggers, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I'm here today with my latest DT make for We Do Doobadoo. The challenge this time is "Different Shapes" You can use a different shaped card or use lots of different shapes on your card. Here is my make:
For the card base I have used the Shape Art 1, and then again a few times to create layers. I then used the Stencil Art A5 - Metal 1 to emboss the cream layer. I used the Orange Extra Dark - Pan Pastel to distress the edges. On the card I have used the Card/kraftboard laser Art A5 - Gears and the stamps are from Premium Craft Brands.




1 comment:

  1. Love all the texture you have added using the stencils and laser art. Those cogs are fab x x

    ReplyDelete