SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Elegant!

Hello all, I am on the naughty step today as should have had this posted yesterday! I think I was all giddy with my Step Sons wedding weekend.
So here is my latest make for the Tattered Lace Challenge Blog, the theme for July is Elegant.

I have used an embossed background on Centura Pearl card and the cut the mats with the same card. I have then used the High Heel Glam die for the centre piece. I think this die screams elegance don't you! And I so wish I could walk in those heels! Finally I have used a gold ribbon and some matching hat pins.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anjie, you can come off the naughty step now LOL.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card just so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card,could you please let me know which embossing folder you used? cheers.

    ReplyDelete