SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2015

It's all about ovals!

Good morning and Happy Choosday everyone. Today over at the DC Blog we have a new challenge for you and that is "Ovals" It can be ovals in general or Easter egg ovals. Here is my DT make for this week.
 To create the card blank I have used a Tattered Lace over the edge die. I have used the sweet Horace digital stamp, and papers and embellies from the adorable Cherryblossom Lane CD. I have coloured Horace with my Graph'It Markers. I have put the topiary, the tree and the cart embellies over a backing paper in MCS Elite and then cut them out with an oval shape. I used the Wild Honey distress ink to ink around the edges of all the ovals including the image. I then fussy cut the fence, flower border and butterflies and layered them all up on 3D foam. Here are some close ups so you can see the dimension.


I'm entering this into the following challenges:




14 comments:

  1. Love this Anjie, so much detail and just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever, Anjie, I love it! The butterflies and flowers look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love Horace - beautiful card Anjie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely lovely. I love everything about it. Perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man you are rocking this card. The bunny and embellishments are fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!! All the details and the perfect coloured rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is fabulous Anjie, love the image and gorgeous papers. Beautiful embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BEAutiful design! I LOve your colours, image and these pretty butterflies.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING ... love how you have used the ovals to create your background. Have a wonderful Easter weekend, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your card, thoses ovals look like eggs, so pretty! I hope you can join me again at my #TBT challenge, remember it is an OLD post. new challenge this week on thursday!
    hello from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a beautyful work. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love that header die.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow fantastic card,love all the shapes and layout xx

    ReplyDelete