SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 8 January 2016

ATG

Good morning everyone, today I'm here with some mid challenge inspiration for the Polkadoodles blog. The challenge which started before Christmas is a nice easy one, Anything Goes, and here is my make.
I have used a pre-coloured image and sentiment from the Octavia Moonfly download collection to create a CAS card. You can also buy this collection as a CD should you wish to do so. Don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out my teamies makes.


11 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful, Anjie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of card, love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning CAS card - love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the clean and simple look.
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning CAS creation Anjie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely classy CAS make clever you and the colouring is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card again Anjie sorry thought i had left a comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really pretty card. I love having the option to print or print and color with these cd's :-) something for everyone! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Anjie, really elegant CAS design
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete