SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Tattered Lace mini shutter

Good morning all from a foggy and very frosty Leeds, brrrrrr! I thought it was about time I started blogging my Tattered Lace design team makes rather than just sharing them on Facebook. The fabulous new mini shutter dies were launched as part of the Pick Of The Day on Ideal World and Create And Craft last night. This is one my makes.
These concept dies really are worth their weight in gold, not only because they take all the faff out of the card, but the matting and layering is a breeze! Have you ever made one of these and then tried to add layers? I have and it was a total nightmare. This is soooo easy it's untrue. I have decorated this card with the What's Up Buttercup stamps from Polkadoodles. I have added a bit of colour with my Prisma pencils and added some distress ink around the edges.
Come back tomorrow and I'll share my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment