Good morning everyone. Over at the Polkadoodles blog today we have a new challenge for you. The team were challenged to use a die cut on our makes. And here is my make.
I used the Polkadoodles Bubbleicious die set for this make. I cut the two frames from watercolour card and then left the die in place and used a distress ink to add some colour around the edge of the die. I mounted the frames onto 3D foam and stuck them down. I then stamped out the Flamingo, flowers and foliage from the Tropical Paradise Flamingo stamp set, also onto watercolour card. Again I used the distress ink to colour them in. I then sprayed the flowers and leaves with water so the card became pliable. I then shaped the flowers and leaves, added some stamens to the flowers and glued in place on the card.