SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Winnie White Christmas take V

Good afternoon once again. I'm here today to share the last of my 5 makes for the new release products over at Polkadoodles, and here it is.
 For this make I've used the fabulous new USB kit, and this is one of the design sheets from it, well, it's part of a design sheet as there was lots left over. I sat and fussy cut everything by hand like I love doing. I've mounted all the bits and pieces on to 3D foam to make them all stand out from the back ground. Isn't this image just the cutest reindeer suit you've ever seen!!!
I'm sure by now you've all been and seen all the makes the team have been doing, of you've missed any of them you can go toour Facebook pages and have a look, or you can just go check out our gallery HERE, where you will find them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment